Joneco Tech Marketing Corp is committed to ensuring the confidentiality, security and protection of personal data. This document gives details on how the Company uses and protects personal data for the purpose of obtaining the consent of data subjects, in pursuant with RA 10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR), and other relevant laws of the Philippines.
As a client of our online website, you are considered as a data subject. Please read the details of this document carefully to ensure informed consent.
I. About Personal Data
Personal data refers to all types of :
- Personal Information – Referring to any data or information recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of the individual is evident or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other data or information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
- Sensitive Information – Referring to (i) An individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color and religious, philosophical or political affiliations. (ii) An individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings. (iii) Data or information issued by government agencies which are peculiar to an individual. Includes but not limited to the following: Social Security Number, Health Records (Current or Previous), Licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation and tax returns. (iv) Data or Information which are specifically established by an executive order or an Act of Congress to be kept classified.
- Privileged Information – Referring to any and all forms of personal data which under the Rules of the Court and other pertinent laws constitute a privileged communication.
II. Collection and Use of Personal Data: Joneco Tech Marketing Corp generally do not collect personal data unless it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly. We may use the personal data or information in order to perform business processes effectively and efficiently in conformity with corporate policies. In this regard, the company may collect your personal data in order to:
- Provide you information of new product updates and bundle promotion that the company offers.
- Provide you with the information schedules of events that you may be interested to join.
- For updating of the Company Official Websites and Social Media Channels.
III. Type of Personal Data Collected: The company may collect the following personal data:
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Delivery Address
- Valid IDs
IV. Confidentiality of Data: Joneco Tech Marketing Corp shall operate and hold personal data under strict confidentiality. The company shall not disclose or share personal information in its possession other entities without your expressed consent.
V. Data Protection: Joneco Tech Marketing Corp shall implement appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures in order to ensure the privacy and protection of personal data in its possession. The security shall aim to protect and secure data from loss, misuse, unauthorized modification, unauthorized access or disclosure , alteration or destruction. The following are the company safeguards:
- Strict implementation of information security policies
- Access Restriction to unauthorized personnel
- Use of secured servers and firewalls
- Data encryption on computing devices
VI. Data Retention: All personal data or information that the company had obtained shall not be retained for a period as specified by law and after the period, all hard and soft copies of personal data or information shall be disposed of and destroyed, through secured means.
VII. Rights of Data Subjects : As a data subject you have the following rights under Data Privacy Act of 2012: Right to be informed, Right to object, Right to access, Right to rectify or correct erroneous data, Right to erase or block, Right to secure data portability, Right to indemnified for damages, Right to file a complaint.
VIII. Contact Information : If you have questions or concerns or would want to lodge a complaint, you may reach our Officer through the following details:
- Company Address : No. 7 Pioneer St. Cor Sheridan St., Elena Roces Compound, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Contact Number : 0917-714-8687 / (02) 8518-2681
- Email Address : email@example.com
You may also lodge a complaint in the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details please refer to the NPC website: https://privacy.gov.ph
CONSENT : I have read this form and understand its content and voluntarily give my consent for the collection, use, processing, storage and retention of my personal data or information to Joneco Tech Marketing Corp. for the purpose(s) described in this document. I also understand that my consent does not prevent the existence of other criteria for lawful processing of personal data and does not waive any of my rights under RA 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012 and other applicable laws.