Bank Transfers / Online Bank Transfers
- The Joneco Sales Rep will verify your orders and reserve the item/s under the name that you provide. Make sure that the one you are chatting with is an admin of the Joneco Viber Community to avoid being scammed.
- Go to any branch of the specified Bank/or open your chosen Online Banking App.
- Fill out a Bank Transfer Form.
- Please do not make any payments before the Joneco Sales Rep verifies your order.
- Only use one of the following bank details after your order has been verified by a Joneco Online Sales Rep:
- BDO Account No: 00109-0210378 | Account Name: Joneco Tech Marketing Corp
- BPI Account No: 3191-0491-35 | Account Name: Joneco Tech Marketing Corp
- Double-check the account name and number before making the deposit. Any errors on the bank details will invalidate your transfer/deposit
- Deposit/Transfer the Total Amount Due given by the Joneco Sales Rep assigned to you.
- Send a screenshot of the transfer confirmation or a picture of the machine validated deposit slip to the Joneco Sales Rep assigned to you through Viber
- After we received the screenshot and our bank confirms the successful transfer on our end, The Joneco Sales Rep will then process your order for pickup or for delivery. All bank transfers are subject to clearing and/or bank cutoff period for processing of payments.
- Order/Items will only be reserved for your name within 24 Hours. The reservations will be voided if the total amount due is paid within 24 hours. You may request an extension of the reservation to the Joneco Sales Rep assigned to you (subject to approval)
Note: Additional fees may apply for Non-Peso accounts. Kindly contact your bank for more details.